Book Thomas as your Leadership Speaker
Here’s a list of Thomas’s current talks. This list is revised a few times a year.
- Becoming a Best Boss – Four Steps to Profound Loyalty and Peak Performance
- The Only Universal Truth of Leadership – the single insight that will improve how you lead, follow, parent, and engage with your friends
Thomas’s AV Requirements:
Thomas will work with you to fit in with the resources you have, to create the audience experience you desire. The most common A/V resources for Thomas’s talks are:
- Projector for PowerPoint slides
- Handouts duplicated by you in advance
- Lavalier (lapel) wireless microphone, amp and speakers, where available
- 2 Flip Charts on Easels, with Markers and Blue Tape
Thomas Cox is a professional speaker, leadership trainer and executive coach. He trains and coaches CEOs and business owners on how to get better results through more effective leadership. A graduate of the University of Chicago, Thomas earned his four-year degree in psychology in just three years, with honors. Thomas believes that Eudaemonism (you-DAY-mon-ism), the philosophy of human thriving, is humanity’s best hope for creating engaged and productive workplaces. We can create a better tomorrow when we work at Becoming a Best Boss today.
Mr. Cox is a consultant, author and speaker. He has worked in industries ranging from retail to wholesale to manufacturing to government to software to business services. He has worked for IBM, Oracle, Tektronix, ODOT, Intel, Standard Insurance, and many others.
Thomas’s results for his clients are impressive:
- For a medical services firm, reduced a core business process from 5.5 days to 1.5 days while quadrupling first-pass quality and reducing total labor over 20% per unit
- For a direct-mail retailer, tripled inventory counting speed and reduced errors 75%
- For a sales force leaving voice mails, quadrupled the call-back rate
- For a financial advisor, increased referrals by 6 to 1
- Coached a sales manager to cut activity by 40% while growing sales 50% — a 250% performance improvement
Thomas has a unique ability to work across industry boundaries. If your business involves people, Thomas can help you. He works at the intersection of organizational development, team performance, individual effectiveness, and leadership from positional power.
A graduate of the University of Chicago, Thomas earned his four-year degree in psychology in just three years with honors.
Thomas is the author of one book, countless articles, and is co-author of the chapter on Metrics and Performance Improvement for Asensio and Trunkey’s textbook on Trauma Surgery.
Thomas believes that Eudaimonism, the philosophy of human thriving, is humanity’s best hope for creating engaged and productive workplaces. We can create a better tomorrow when we work at Becoming a Best Boss today.
Use these photos to help you market the talk (click to access the full size image):
Thomas co-leads a kaizen event.