If you’ve ever wondered how to get promoted into leadership, you’re not alone.
It’s your job, nobody else’s, to manage your career.
No topic in modern business is more fraught with fear and myth than getting promoted into leadership.
Are you supposed to want it? Not want it? Be enthusiastic? Be coy?
Is it safe to ask your boss, “What would it take to get promoted here?”—and can you be sure the answer is true, complete and accurate? (Will your boss start to fear you’re going to try to take his or her job? Will you suddenly be treated as an enemy?)
Stop guessing. Start taking charge of your own career growth.
- You’ll discover why self promotion is deadly to your career aspirations—but visibility is vital… AND get the details you need on how to build exactly the right kind of visibility.
- You’ll see the promotion game from inside the mind of the decision makers, and understand how to transform yourself into the obvious best person to promote into the role you most want next.
- You’ll uncover the Only Universal Truth of Leadership and what it means for your advancement. (You’ll be able to use this to coach yourself and others to leadership greatness.)
You’ll learn from famed instructor Thomas Cox, discoverer of The Only Universal Truth of Leadership and Director of Becoming a Best Boss Training & Coaching, who will give you the naked truth about what it takes to get promoted. This is a more intensive and detailed version of a talk he’s giving to over 100 ambitious professionals at Fred Meyer in September—available to you now in a special and intimate setting. Attendance is limited to 25.
- 90 Minutes of intense education—fits easily into your workday. Get started on the road to promotion now. Stop wasting time and opportunity!
- Tool and Takeaways—every key point is included in the handouts, ensuring you can easily absorb all the guidance and take it with you. Includes three bonus tools: the Accountability Loop, the Promotion Path, and the Career Management Log.
- Live discussion—means all learning styles are catered to, including yours. Your questions get answered.
- You’ll meet peers who can help you, and whom you can help. You’ll need a new kind of professional network at your next level—begin building it now, before you need it.
- Includes the “Six Pack of Change Support”—harness the world’s best structured system for supporting follow-through on new behavior.
This intensive seminar gives you customized, immediately useful guidance that you can put to work immediately.
In two years, do you want to be grateful you invested in yourself, or do you want to be wishing you had?
Don’t regret later. Act now. Buy a ticket and tell a friend.
You’ll learn the top three reasons why your current professional network is inadequate to support you when you get promoted—and what to do instead.